Biochemists managed to isolate a high concentration of phytoncides in the structure of the fungus, helping to cope with any viruses and even successfully resisting the AIDS virus. The fungus stimulates the production in the human body of remarkable cells - lymphocytes and perforin proteins, which are effective killers of atypical, malignant, cancerous cells.
It is used for such types of malignant neoplasms as: leukemia, sarcoma, melanoma and a number of others.
Other main uses of the mushroom mushroom are:
- - Various benign neoplasms, in particular, adenoma of the pituitary and prostate, various polyps, cysts and a number of others;
- - Different types and stages of hypertension;
- - Hepatitis;
- - Tuberculosis;
- - Elevated cholesterol;
- - Herpes and a number of other viruses;
- - Cardiovascular diseases;
- - Post-stroke conditions;
- - Influenza;
- - Diseases of the joints;
- - Healing of various ulcers, wounds.
The second direction, which uses a mushroom veselka - the prevention of various diseases.
Veselka - application
For the fungus Veselka recipes differ in their variety, so before using it is necessary to consult a fungotherapist.
Also there is contraindication for mushroom veselka: for expectant mothers and nursing mothers, children up to 12 years.