Biochemists managed to isolate in the structure of the fungus a high concentration of phytoncides that help to cope with any viruses and even successfully resist the AIDS virus. The fungus stimulates the production in the human body of remarkable cells - lymphocytes and proteins of perforin, which are effective killers of atypical, malignant, cancer cells.
It is used in such types of malignant neoplasms, such as: leukemia, sarcoma, melanoma, and a number of others.
Other main uses of the Vesel mushroom are:
- - Various benign neoplasms, in particular, adenoma of the pituitary and prostate, various polyps, cysts and a number of others;
- - Different types and stages of hypertension;
- - Hepatitis;
- - Tuberculosis;
- - Elevated cholesterol;
- - Herpes and a number of other viruses;
- - Cardiovascular diseases;
- - Post-stroke conditions;
- - Influenza;
- - Diseases of the joints;
- - Healing of various ulcers, wounds.
The second direction, which uses a mushroom veselka - the prevention of various diseases.
Veselka - application
For the fungus Veselka recipes differ in their variety, so before using it is necessary to consult a fungotherapist.
The fungus also has contraindications: for expectant mothers and nursing mothers, children up to 12 years.