Description Veselka concentrated extract
Description and form of release:
Extract of mushroom mushroom (Phallus impudicus), a propylene glycol auxiliary. Homogeneous transparent liquid of light brown color with a weak specific odor. It is allowed to form a small amount of sludge at the bottom of the vial.
The form of the bottle is 30 ml.
The composition of the extract: polysaccharides, phytoncides, phytosteroids, amino acids, melanins, organic acids, including fatty polyunsaturated, flavonoids, antioxidants, vitamins of group B, C, mineral components, including microelements: Ag, Ca, Fe, K, Na, Mg, Zn, Ba.
Basic properties and indications for use:
- Increases the protective properties of the body, helps to recover from serious illnesses, complicated operations, radiation exposure;
- Oppressing the development of cysts, benign and malignant tumors of various locations. Increases the production of human perforinov, thanks to which lymphocytes are activated, which destroy the changes in the cells of organs, including malignant nature;
- It acts as an antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory agent; is used in the treatment of viral hepatitis, herpesvirus infection and papillomas;
- Contains natural antihistamines, used in the treatment of allergic diseases and edematous conditions;
- Helps in the treatment of hormonal disorders in men and women, positively affects male potency, is a powerful aphrodisiac;
- Systematic use of the fungus can reduce cholesterol in the blood, reduce blood pressure in hypertension;
- It is included in complex treatment and prophylactic programs for diseases of the cardiovascular system, including after myocardial infarction and stroke;
- Has a positive effect in the treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, kidneys;
- Promotes healing of wounds, peptic, trophic ulcers and erosions, which is used in surgical, gynecological and dermatological practice, as well as in the treatment of ulcerative defects in the mucous membrane of the stomach and intestines.
Dosing and Administration: take 10 drops under the tongue for 20-30 min before meals 2-3 times a day. The daily dose, the frequency of application and the duration of the course is determined by the doctor.
Contraindications: individual intolerance, children up to 5 years, autoimmune diseases (collagenoses, psoriasis), uterine, hemorrhoidal, gastrointestinal, nasal, pulmonary hemorrhages. Due to the lack of targeted clinical studies, it is not recommended to use pregnant and lactating women. Carefully apply to people with low blood pressure.
Adverse Reactions not identified.
Storage conditions: Store in a dry place protected from light and inaccessible to children at a temperature of 0 to 25 C. Shelf life 2 year. Do not use the product after the expiry date printed on the package.