• hydrogen sulfide,
• B vitamins,
• micro and macronutrients,
• unsaturated fatty acids.
- - antitumor;
- - activation of antiviral immunity
- - reduces high blood pressure in people with hypertension;
- - elimination of cholesterol from the body;
- - Regulatory and normalizing effects on the endocrine system;
- - improves the body's sensitivity to insulin / glucose; improves the metabolism of insulin and glucose;
- - promotes the regeneration of liver cells, stops cirrhosis;
- - analgesic action;
- - antihistamine;
- - antifungal action;
- - anti-inflammatory;
- - vessel strengthening;
- - regenerative;
- - wound healing;
- - stimulates the growth of hair, nails, eyelashes;
- - restoring reproductive functions, natural aphrodisiac.
Description of the pharmacological action
Dietary supplement to the diet, which can be recommended as a source of biologically active substances to help strengthen the heart, blood vessels, stomach, intestinal system, kidneys, and general strengthening of the body. Promotes immunity.
First of all, the Veselka mushroom is a tool for the prevention of cancer in individuals with risk factors (smokers' bronchitis, mastopathy, ovarian cysts, pretumor skin diseases).
In folk medicine, Veselka is used to treat fibroids, adenomas of the prostate gland, kidney and gastrointestinal tract diseases. Heals Veselka and metabolic diseases, increased and decreased function of the thyroid gland, various forms of diabetes, all kinds, hardening, papillomas, etc.
1 capsule: basic substances - dry powder Veselka (Phallus impudicus) 100%, excipients - gelatin; 1 (package): dry powder Veselka (Phallus impudicus) 100%, 1 suppository - 0,2 g active substance Veselka (Phallus impudicus), excipients - cocoa butter.
Indications for use
- • diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (ulcers of the stomach and 12-duodenum, colitis, enterocolitis, gastritis with high acidity,
- • liver diseases (hepatitis, cirrhosis), pancreas,
- • kidney disease (nephritis, pyelonephritis), bladder,
- • female genitalia (endometriosis, inflammation of the appendages),
- • cardiovascular diseases (without increased pressure),
- • atherosclerosis, dystonia, hypertension, post-infarction and post-stroke states,
- • benign tumors, mastopathy, fibroids, fibroids, prostate adenoma, adipose,
- • malignant tumors, brain tumors,
- • stimulation of the immune system for colds,
- • preventive course,
- • joint diseases
- • autoimmune diseases (lupus, scleroderma, herpes, etc.),
- • blood and lymph diseases.
Product form: capsules with a mass content of 0,3 g to 60 pcs. in a plastic container, packages of 10 g and 30 g with a measuring spoon of 0,5 g, suppositories (0,2 g of the active substance) 10 pieces of 2,2 g in a package, cream 50 ml in a plastic tube.
Contraindications: Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women, children up to 12 years.
Side effects: Not identified.
Dosing and Administration: Inside, for 30 minutes before a meal, on 0,5 – 1,0 g, 1-3 capsules 2 – 3 once a day for 1-3 months. (repeated course on the appointment of a consultant), on 1 1 suppository every 1-3 day for a month.
Storage conditions: In a dry, the dark place at a temperature of 2 to 20 ° C.
Shelf life: 36 months.