Description Веселка эликсир
Form release and description: 40% alcohol solution 100 ml.
Homogeneous transparent liquid of light brown color with a shade to greenish, with a weak specific odor.
It is allowed to form a small amount of sludge at the bottom of the vial.
The bottles are packed in cardboard boxes.
The composition of the elixir "Veselka":
Tincture mushroom (Phallus impudicus), is derived from the fungus in the egg stage. It is processed by a special energy field, which allows to preserve and repeatedly strengthen the unique healing properties of Veselka tincture.
The elixir contains polysaccharides, a complex of peptides, hydrogen sulphide, aldehyde, melanins, B vitamins, micro- and macro elements, unsaturated fatty acids. Also in the elixir there are steroid compounds, flavonoids, saponins, amino acids, alkaloids, water-soluble proteins, coumarins, microelements: Ag, Ca, Fe, K, Na, Mn, Zn, Ba.
The carried out researches on studying of medical properties of biochemical components of a fungus have given following results:
- Phytoncids in high concentrations. They are able to fight many well-known pathogens and viruses, especially viruses of hepatitis, herpes, influenza. - Stimulators of perforin and lymphocyte production - polysaccharides. They are the main components of the human immune system and are able to fight cancer cells. Thanks to the active substances of the fungus, when perforated in the human body perforins are activated, counteract malignant formations, allow the patient to feel better. During chemotherapy, mushrooms help reduce nausea, that is, can significantly improve a person's condition.
- Helps with allergic diseases, being a natural antihistamine.
- Another amazing property of vesicle fungus is the ability to significantly increase immunity and reduce sensitivity to pathogens of certain diseases and various external stimuli. This makes it possible to call the fungus vesicle one of the main folk remedies for developing a protective reaction of the body's immune system, that is, for effective control of AIDS, viral hepatitis.
The main positive properties:
- They act as antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory agents;
- Heals wounds;
- Opposes tumors - benign (cysts, adenomas) and malignant (sarcoma, melanoma, leukemia);
- Helps in the treatment of allergic diseases;
- Reduces high blood pressure;
- Improves the immune system;
- Thanks to phytoncides destroys many viruses and bacteria;
- Has a positive effect in the treatment and prevention of ulcers, strokes, heart attacks, gastritis, as well as diseases associated with kidney, liver, pancreas;
- Helps in the treatment of purulent wounds, pressure sores, skin inflammations, psoriasis, skin cancer;
- Reduces cholesterol;
- Degrades tumors (benign);
- Normalizes men and women hormonal background;
- Allows you to cope with diseases of blood vessels and heart;
- Affects the nervous system, helps with mental illness;
- Has a positive effect on male potency (not surprisingly, having studied the feature of rapid growth and the shape of the fungus);
- Restores the body after a stroke, heart attack, etc.
- Helps in the treatment of thrombophlebitis, varicose veins; purulent wounds; stomach ulcers and diseases of the intestinal tract; asthma attacks; tuberculosis; atherosclerosis; diseases of lymph; pain in the joints; gout; blood diseases; sexual dysfunction in men.
Indications for use, route of administration and dose:
Take internally according to the scheme. Admission 21 day, 10 days break.
||Reception scheme||Duration of admission||Break
|Infarction, stroke (with primary hypertension)||Before effect||8-10 drops 2-3 a day before meals||21 day||10 days|
|COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)||Before effect||8-10 drops 2-3 a day before meals||21 day||10 days|
|Lung cancer (3-4 stage) and other glandular tumors||1 month||5 drops every 2 hours for 12 hours||21 day||10 days||
Treatment 1 year
MANDATORY: the use of pulmonary herbs.
Veselka is compatible with ALL preparations
|2 month||8-10 drops 3 a day before meals||21 day||10 days|
|3, 4, and 5 months||For 15 drops 2 times a day (morning and evening) before eating||21 day||10 days|
|6 month||8-10 drops 3 a day before meals||21 day||10 days|
|7 month||5 drops every 2 hours for 12 hours||21 day||10 days|
|Melanoma||1, 2, and 3 months||8-10 drops 2-3 a day before meals||21 day||10 days||MANDATORY: lubricate the focus of defeat Veselkoi|
|5, 6, and 7 months||8-10 drops 2-3 a day before meals||21 day||10 days|
|Sarcoma||Constant to effect||8-10 drops 2-3 a day before meals||21 day||10 days|
|Pituitary adenoma||Constant to effect||8-10 drops 2-3 a day before meals||21 day||10 days|
|leukosis||Constant to effect||8-10 drops 2-3 a day before meals||21 day||10 days|
|Hepatitis A, B, C, AIDS||Constant to effect||8-10 drops 2-3 a day before meals||21 day||10 days|
|Thrombophlebitis||Constant to effect||8-10 drops 2-3 a day before meals||21 day||10 days|
|Autoimmune diseases of the thyroid gland||Constant to effect||8-10 drops 2-3 a day before meals||21 day||10 days|
|Tuberculosis||Constant to effect||8-10 drops 2-3 a day before meals||21 day||10 days|
|Benign polyps, cysts, kidney, liver disease||Constant to effect||8-10 drops 2-3 a day before meals||21 day||10 days|
Individual intolerance. Since veselka stimulates immunity, it is not recommended to use it in persons suffering from collagenoses (for example, systemic lupus erythematosus), since it can provoke an exacerbation.
Before use, consult a doctor.
Side effects: Not identified. Use with caution when prone to low blood pressure.
Storage conditions: Store in a dry place protected from light and inaccessible to children at a temperature from 0 to 25C and relative humidity of air no more than 75%.
Shelf life 24 months.
Do not use the product after the expiration date printed on the package.