• Polysaccharides - chinomannoza, ergosterol (provitamin D2), trametonolinic acid and polysaccharide K-10
• carotene (vitamin A)
• selenium, copper, iron and zinc
• 8 essential amino acids, vitamins A, B1, PP.
- • immunostimulating,
- • antitumor effect
- • anti-inflammatory effect
- • help treat respiratory problems
- • treat not only insomnia, depression, but also hemorrhoids.
- • struggling with varicose veins;
- • relieve irritability;
- • reduce fatigue;
- • improve eyesight.
- • promotes bone formation
- • increases the resistance to psoriasis;
- • strengthens muscle tone;
- • prevents heart disease.
- • contributes to the normalization of the thyroid gland, activation of stem cells.
Description of the pharmacological action
Lisichkand has the ability to destroy various parasites and worms, and not only adult sexually mature individuals, but also their eggs and larvae. Therefore, chanterelles are effective in all helminthic invasions.
Chanterelles regenerate cells of the liver and return to it the ability to perform their work normally for various types of hepatitis, fatty liver degeneration, liver hemangioma.
According to the latest data polysaccharides from chanterelles, which called K-10, began to treat liver diseases in Germany. The first statistical data have already been obtained - they are well amenable to correction by chanterelles of liver hemangioma, fatty liver degeneration, hepatitis C!
It is believed that the use of chanterelles (due to the content of trace elements, especially copper and zinc) improves eyesight, prevents inflammation of the eyes, reduces the dryness of the mucous membranes and skin, helps to cure "night blindness", and also prevents many ophthalmic diseases.
Polysaccharides of chanterelle have antitumor and immunostimulating effect, help with inflammatory diseases, increase resistance to infectious diseases.
Composition 1 capsule: basic substances - dry powder of chanterelles (Cantharellus cibarius) 100%, auxiliary substances - gelatin; 1 (package): dry powder of chanterelles (Cantharellus cibarius) 100%.
Indications for use
- • infection of the body by parasites and parasitic diseases
- • chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis, hemangioma
- • eye diseases
Product form: capsules with a mass content of 0,3 g to 60 pcs. in a plastic container, packages of 10 g with a measuring spoon 0,5 g.
Contraindications: Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women, children up to 3 years.
Side effects: Not identified.
Dosing and Administration: Inside, for 30 minutes before a meal, on 0,5 – 1,0 g, 1-3 capsules 2 – 3 once a day for 1-3 months. (repeated course on the appointment of a consultant).
Storage conditions: In a dry, the dark place at a temperature of 2 to 20 ° C.
Shelf life: 36 months.