• Polysaccharides - quinomannose, ergosterol (provitamin D2), trametonolinic acid and polysaccharide K-10
• carotene (vitamin A)
• selenium, copper, iron and zinc
• 8 essential amino acids, vitamins A, B1, PP.
- • immunostimulating,
- • antitumor effect
- • anti-inflammatory effect
- • help treat respiratory problems
- • Treat not only insomnia, depression, but also hemorrhoids.
- • fight varicose veins;
- • relieve irritability;
- • reduce fatigue;
- • improve vision.
- • promotes the formation of bone tissue
- • increases resistance to psoriasis;
- • strengthens muscle tone;
- • prevents heart disease.
- • contributes to the normalization of the thyroid gland, activation of stem cells.
Description of the pharmacological action
Lisichkand has the ability to destroy various parasites and worms, and not only adult sexually mature individuals, but also their eggs and larvae. Therefore, chanterelles are effective in all helminthic invasions.
Chanterelles regenerate cells of the liver and return to it the ability to perform their work normally for various types of hepatitis, fatty liver degeneration, liver hemangioma.
According to the latest data, polysaccharides from chanterelles, called K-10, began to treat liver diseases in Germany. The first statistical data have already been obtained - liver hemangiomas, fatty degeneration of the liver, hepatitis C lend themselves well to correction by chanterelles!
It is believed that the use of chanterelles (due to the content of trace elements, especially copper and zinc) improves eyesight, prevents inflammation of the eyes, reduces the dryness of the mucous membranes and skin, helps to cure "night blindness", and also prevents many ophthalmic diseases.
Polysaccharides of chanterelle have antitumor and immunostimulating effect, help with inflammatory diseases, increase resistance to infectious diseases.
Composition 1 capsule: basic substances - dry powder of chanterelles (Cantharellus cibarius) 100%, auxiliary substances - gelatin; 1 (package): dry chanterelle (Cantharellus cibarius) powder 100%.
Indications for use
- • infection of the body with parasites and parasitic diseases
- • chronic hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, hemangioma
- • eye diseases
Product form: capsules weighing 0,3 g, 60 pcs. in a plastic container, 10 g bags with a 0,5 g measuring spoon
Contraindications: Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women, children up to 3 years.
Side effects: Not identified.
Dosing and Administration: Inside, 30 minutes before meals, 0,5-1,0 g, 1-3 capsules 2-3 times a day for 1-3 months. (refresher course by appointment of a consultant).
Storage conditions: In a dry, the dark place at a temperature of 2 to 20 ° C.
Shelf life: 36 months.